If you are a first class or business class passenger and you are travelling on an international route, you know that you can only be expected to be treated like a ‘king’. So, once you enter the airport the airlines ensure that every step you take only enriches your luxury status.
Here, an airport lounge plays a key role in enhancing your king-like experience. The attendants ensure that they cater to all your needs. In fact, the lounge is nothing short of a luxury suite at a five-star hotel.
- Hong Kong: Cathay Pacific’s The Wing
- London: British Airways’ Concorde Room
- Sydney: Qantas’ First Lounge
- Frankfurt: Lufthansa’s First Class Terminal
- Abu Dhabi: Etihad’s Diamond First Class Lounge
- Doha, Qatar: Qatar Airways’ Premium Arrivals Lounge
- Singapore: Singapore Airlines’s Silverkris First Class Lounge
- San Francisco: Virgin Atlantic’s Clubhouse
- New York: American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- Marrakesh: La Mamounia’s VIP Lounge