As the 2012 is about to say sayonara and 2013 is about to step in, a flashback to ten big events in India during the year.
Shiv Sena lost its founder Bal Thackeray, Bollywood lost Rajesh Khanna, Yash Chopra, Dara Singh and Jaspal Bhatti, Arvind Kejriwal floated his Aam Aadmi Party, 2G scam accused A Raja came out on bail, and the year ended with the most gruesome gangrape in recent times triggering violent protests in the Indian capital.
- The bus gang rape
- Anna Hazare and Arvind Kejriwal protest
- 2G Scam ( A Raja and Kanimozhi arrested)
- Goal gate scam
- Karnataka ministers caught watching porn inside assembly
- Agni-V, India’s first ICBM test-fired
- Assam violence and the exodus thereafter
- The worst power outage in world history
- Ajmal Kasab hanged
- Modi becomes Gujarat CM and Pranab Mukarjee becomes President